VICTOR - Machine for successful berry harvesting
VICTOR is an over-the-row and self-propelled harvester for plantations of more than 50 hectares (120 acres).
VICTOR harvester has been built to work on several-dozen-hectare-plantations where berry bushes are planted in espaliers without any supports. The minimum spacing of rows is 3.50 m (11 ft. 5 in.). Such conditions make it possible to get very good quality berries and high berry yield.
VICTOR harvester was designed to pick up berries from bushes starting from the second year of fruit-bearing. Berry harvesting in the first year of fruit-bearing is also probable but the precision of harvesting may be lower than 98%, depending on the size of the bushes (the higher the bushes, the higher harvesting accuracy). You can use the special-design attachments for harvesting berries during the second year of fruit-bearing. Such attachments much increase the accuracy of harvesting.
VICTOR TECHNICAL DATA
||0,25 - 0,50 ha/hour
||0,62 acre/hour - 1,24 acre/hour
||6,600 lbs/hour average
|Min. fruit harvesting height
||20 cm over the ground harvest
||8" over the ground harvest
||big 500 kg totes
or small 10-20 kg boxes
|big 1,100 lbs totes
or small 20-40 lbs boxes
|The load capacity of the working platform
||2000 kg (per site)
||4,409 lbs (per site)
||DEUTZ (optional PERKINS), diesel oil
|Accuracy of harvesting
||more than 98%
||hydraulic, fully adjustable
|Road driving speed
|Work driving speed
What is WEREMCZUK BERRY HARVESTING SYSTEM?
It is a pair of units for shaking fruits that are positioned opposite each other in the shape of the letter "V".
The combination of this system with the ideal geometry of flow of berry bushes through the unit for shaking off berries and the use of a self-aligning suspension system guarantees almost 100% harvesting effectiveness, without any damage to bushes, and makes it possible to harvest up to 20 ton of very good quality berries from one hectare.
There are available a few versions of "VICTOR" harvesters, according to the Customer's requirements:
• STANDARD -
berry collection into small boxes or two 500 kg (1,100 lbs) totes on each side platform,
• NARROW ROWS
- berry collection into small boxes or three 500 kg (1,100 lbs) totes on each of the two platforms, collection from bushes growing with the distance between rows more than 3,0 m (9 ft 4/5 in),
• HIGH SIDE PLATFORMS
- berry collection into small boxes or three 500 kg (1,100 lbs) totes on each of the two platforms, equipped with a high, hydraulically foldable side working platform,
• COLLECTION BERRIES INTO 4 X 500 KG BOXES & HYDRAULIC DISPLACEMENT
- berries are collected on the left and right sides of the working platform into four 500 kg (1,100 lbs) totes on each of the two platforms; hydraulic displacement on platforms on each of two sides,
• WITH HYDRAULIC LIFTS -
collection berries into 500 kg (1,100 lbs) totes, equipped with hydraulic lifts on both left and right sides unloading full boxes on the ground,
• WITH SIDE CONVEYOR
- collection berries into 500 kg (1,100 lbs) totes or other containers, transported along the side row, equipped with a movable side conveyor.